Support my Zine!

http://jslaughter.webs.com & http://myspace.com/slaughterzine

About Me

My photo
i have alot in my mind at all times. this is just a way to express my opinions on things.

29.8.09

Recovering from Bipolar, Manic Depression, & PTSD

lonely depression Pictures, Images and Photos

When I was a little girl, I was sexually harassed numerous times by my father. He has never been arrested for it, even today. I lost my house twice. We couldn't afford the things all the other kids had so we settled for hand me downs and etc. I had always been the black sheep of the family.Even to this day, I still can't keep any friends.At the age of eleven I began to cut myself on my calf, my wrists, even my waist. I have attempted suicide a total of four times. At the age of eleven, I was diagnosed with Manic Depression.Most of my negative influences came from my dad.I began to take valiums. As the years progressed, I feel in love with the beloved MaryJane[i'm not talking about the spiderman one lol] I also began to drink. & I began to smoke cigerattes. When I was sixteen, I was diagnosed with Bipolar and PTSD. My psychologist was this big hot shot that acted like he was too good to hear what you were saying, so I stopped seeing him when I was seventeen. I was taking Diazepam and Abilify. Earlier this year, I began seeing a therapist and I was able to let out all of my pain. That is when I stopped seeing my psychologist. But then one day, I started to get really sad because i felt alone. I felt like I was screaming for help, but I was shot down by everyone. So, for the last time I attempted suicide. I grabbed a mirror, I crushed it with my hands and began to slit my body and carve things like "Hate me" in my skin.I was immediatly rushed to the mental institution and I was admitted for two weeks. When I got out, I called my old best friend Danny. He came and we sat on my balcony. It turned out that we were truly in love with each other! About a week or two weeks later we were engaged to get married. Now I am still with him and I still have alot of things to stress about but I feel like i am getting better. When I stopped taking the medication, and I began to talk to someone about the way I felt, the pain melted away. I still have some pain. I will forgive but I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers