Support my Zine!

http://jslaughter.webs.com & http://myspace.com/slaughterzine

About Me

My photo
i have alot in my mind at all times. this is just a way to express my opinions on things.

29.8.09

My theory on my relationship.

My fiancee and I have known each other for about five years now. We have been together about a month as boyfriend and girlfriend then we got engaged. I care about him so very much that it can kill. He is an incredibly sweet guy. He is the epidomy of what I want for the rest of myself. But, I wonder if I am. I mean, when he first left to North Carolina[he is stationed there]Our relationship started to fall. I could see that he wasn't putting any effort, and I felt like he was taking advantage of me. Than, he felt like he can trust me so he told me his most deepest darkest secret; a secret that can break him in the social world. I truly do accept it, and at first I was inspired by his secret, he was ecstatic. He began to put so much effort into our relationship, he was more romantic, he was sweeter, than one day[i am still inspired] but i realized the reality of his secret and I told him the truth of how I really feel. Ever since than, He hasn't been putting as much as effort as he did for that wonderful week. That is how I feel when he does n;t call me. You could say I could possibly be over reacting but I really love him and i will die without him. I freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers