Support my Zine!

http://jslaughter.webs.com & http://myspace.com/slaughterzine

About Me

My photo
i have alot in my mind at all times. this is just a way to express my opinions on things.

6.9.09

Afghan War

Preface: I am not against the military, for my fiancee is in the army. But I am against our government. Not the idea of government but the greediness of the government officials *cough* BUSH!

afghanistan Pictures, Images and Photos

The most dangerous place in the world right now is Afghanistan due to the war. The casualties have totaled to 19,886 so far. Where is the controversy? If you look back to the Vietnam War, it is pretty similar with the Afghanistan in the fact that they are both about the same thing. We fought in Vietnam to save the country from itself as we are doing in Afghanistan[not the only reason]. But in Vietnam, people were more aware of the war. The media showcased the war by publicisizing it live on television. People all over the country from tv shows to college kids spoke up about their opinions by things such as campaigns, and comical satire. In this war, we barely see that. "We must question authority"--as Dr. Professor Timothy Leary once said. Where is that now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers