Support my Zine!

http://jslaughter.webs.com & http://myspace.com/slaughterzine

About Me

My photo
i have alot in my mind at all times. this is just a way to express my opinions on things.

11.8.09

Obama; the new president?!

obama and spiderman Pictures, Images and Photos
wtf?! an inaugeration special for doing nothing?! obama is full of shyt. He is always talking about "hope" and that "everything will be okay". We don't need a president to sugarcoat all the wrong in the world. We need a president like Lyndon B. Johnson to be straight up about things. "We must love now, or we must die" Obama won by popularity. He used the best brainwashing system, being the media and overtake even the most famous celebrities to vote for him. He is given so much credit for hardly doing anything. I do give him credit though, he was able to reorganize the mess that Bush made with the mortgage crisis. He is telling all of the companies to let him know what they are doing with the money that Bush loaned to them. I give him credit for that. "Hope" won't pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers